LOVOO is all about meeting people in a fun way. Founded in 2011, LOVOO GmbH is part of the listed Meet Group Inc. since 2017and since September 2020 part of the newly established ParshipMeet Group iin which the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE holds a majority of shares. LOVOO is committed to connecting people – in the digital and real world – by means of a dating app that enables people to meet people directly in their area or on entertaining live streams. LOVOO is as diverse as its users and offers a multitude of ways to interact with others. Swipe, match, flirt, send icebreakers or use the radar – all this makes the online dating world even more exciting.
Those who are looking for more can use LOVOO Live to freely express themselves, get creative and become part of a community. A team of some 170 passionate and motivated employees proactively works towards making this mission a reality. This has allowed LOVOO GmbH to become a leading dating app in the German-speaking world.
Diverse, authentic, entertaining – that is LOVOO.
Apply now to join our team.
- Contribute to the development of mobile and in-product campaigns, including the testing, targeting, and personalization of these initiatives
- Assist our CRM Managers in activating, reactivating, and monetizing customers through targeted communications channels, such as email, in-app, and push notifications
- Support set up product and marketing communications that directly reach our customers via our CRM tool at specific points in their lifecycle
- Develop communication strategies based on data and support the implementation of various marketing promotions
- Assume responsibility for maintain, updating, and optimizing automated in-product campaigns, after learning the ropes
- Support and represent the Live & Dating sections in cross-departmental customer retention and expansion projects and collaborate with colleagues to create, update, and analyze reports
- Bring energy and passion for CRM to help us build on our best-in-class approach
- Enjoy the opportunity to work autonomously in an agile, creative environment where every idea is valued and receive internal development opportunities for personal and professional growth
- First experience as an Intern or Working Student in Online Marketing, Customer Relations or Product Management
- Basic knowledge of email and analytical tools, such as Mailchimp, Braze, Google Analytics, and Amplitude
- An analytical approach with a pronounced ability of organizing and structuring as well as a keen interest in working with data to make data-driven decisions
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a creative mindset
- A passion for building innovative products that have a significant impact on millions of people is highly valued
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written – German is a plus
We are more than just a team: cohesion, teamplay, fairness and respect run through the veins of every team member. International team members receive support from us during relocation. A cozy after-work beer, foosball sessions, office events, and even coffee dates (live and/or remote) ensure that everyone has a good time at LOVOO and gets to know each other outside of the daily work routine. Our goals are achieved through cross-depart-mental communication, shared learning in cross-functional teams, and intensive exchange with our global parent company, the ParshipMeet Group.
We let you actively shape your area of responsibility, take on projects on your own, give you the opportunity to live out your creativity and constantly try new things, contribute ideas and initiate new approaches.
We would like to encourage and support you with your professional and personal development. In feedback sessions, language courses, webinars, coaching sessions, in-house events and conferences, you will learn more about your area of expertise as well as a little bit about yourself. You can use our training budget or our internal training database for this purpose.
Receive recognition via Bonusly and then use the credit on your givve® Card to shop at numerous partners. In addition, thanks to corporate benefits, you benefit from many discounts at participating companies in sports, fashion, lifestyle, tech, and many other industries. And while we're on the subject of finances: Our partner banks offer you advantageous special terms, such as attractive cashback programs.
A good work-life balance is as essential as a fresh cup of coffee in the morning. Flexible working hours help you find your perfect work and daily rhythm at LOVOO. Currently, the LOVOO team works in the home office as well as in the office - in the latter case, of course, with an appropriate hygiene concept. For certain appointments and events, a presence in the office is required - otherwise, you decide whether you prefer to work in the home office or in the local office. Because we care about your future, we also offer you support in the form of a company pension plan.
Speaking of which, our modern offices in Dresden and Berlin are a delight to work in. Foosball and billiards table provide for fun action during breaks.
Our days start with a delicious cup of coffee, healthy juices and a balanced breakfast or meal offer every day or twice a week, depending on the office. We also offer regular surprises, such as smoothie days, fresh fruit, and lots of soft drinks. You can also take advantage of Mental Health programs and work out in the LOVOO Gym or take online sports courses. We also offer you a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club. Strength training, yoga, swimming, Freeletics or Les Mills Bodybalance? You decide!